Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Great Start to Senior Year!!

Today was the first day of school, and i couldn't have been more excited this morning!! I woke up right as my alarm went off (which never happens because i love my sleep) and got ready straight away. I had some extra time after i got ready to watch TV and browse my facebook and twitter accounts. I even set a trend on twitter for "senior year" cuz i tweeted a before going out for the bus that i was excited about senior year!!! I thought that was really cool. The only thing that stunk about today was the fact that i had to ride the bus. I think i can get a ride to school for the rest of the year, so that's good. I don't have my license or a car so i can't drive myself.

So i go to 2 separate schools: my academic high school and NOCCA (New Orleans Center for Creative Arts). i go there for musical theatre (of course!). I love the classes i'm taking at my sending school right now. there are a lot of fun people in the classes and i'm taking classes in things that i like (in other words, not math). I know it's going to be a great year at my sending school!

Then there came NOCCA. I always come to NOCCA super early (about 11:15) because my mom drives me straight there from my academic school. I love being at NOCCA early because i can either do homework in a great environment or work out at the gym they have. either way i always look forward to coming to NOCCA early. The actual classes today consisted of a lot of talking. In both acting and vocal class we talked about what we did over the summer, which was nice. you all know that i had a wonderful summer so i loved sharing it with everyone. We also talked about what we'll be doing in the classes throughout the year, which really excites me!!

I just know this is going to be a great year!!! how is everyone liking their school year so far??

XOXO
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment