Sunday, May 27, 2012

SUMMER!!!

Hello Everyone!
Summer is here and i couldn't be more excited! My freshman year at LSU was truly a blessing and has helped me grow so much as a performer, but now I need the time to relax! Here are a couple of things I wanted to talk about:

1. I've officially lost 30 lbs.!! I'm amazed at how far i've come and i'm so proud of myself!! I still have a bit more weight to lose, but i feel so much better about myself now. If you want to read about how i've been losing weight, refer to my previous post.

2. In July, i will be in the ensemble for Tulane Summer Lyric;s production of Anything Goes!! I know this will be a fun experience for me (i've done a show for TSLT before) and i CANNOT WAIT!!

3. I'M GOING TO NEW YORK IN AUGUST!! i haven't been to the Big Apple since 2009, so this visit is way overdue!! I'll be there for 8 days watching shows, going to museums, etc.!! This will be such a great way to end my summer :)

That's about it for this post. TTYL!

XOXO
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment