Friday, February 17, 2012

Anything Goes!

Hello Everyone!!
I wanted to update you guys on a few things that are going on in my life!

1. I've lost 20 Ibs. since coming back to LSU from christmas break!!! 20 Ibs!!! I still can't believe the number i saw when i weighed myself today! Losing 20 Ibs. doesn't sound like much, but i can really tell that i have more energy and it's easier for me to workout now! Thank goodness for Zumba and yoga/pilates!!

2. I'm taking this musical theatre class that one of the voice professors here at LSU teaches. One of the big numbers we're doing for the annual revue "Singo de Mayo" is the high energy song "Anything Goes" from the musical of the same name. This is such an amazing tap number that i absolutely love! I decided to go ahead and audition for the part of Reno (which is the lead) and i got it!! Words can't describe how excited I am about it!!

3. Things are getting a little stressful for me at the moment. I just can't believe how quickly midterms are coming up! I really need to buckle down and practice/study so much more than I have been. I just don't know why i've been getting so lazy!

4. Right now I'm home for Mardi Gras break which is awesome! Unfortunately it won't be much of a break for me since I need to study for my first Geology exam and I need to work on choreographing a number for "Singo de Mayo".

That's really it for now!

XOXO
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment