Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Semester, New Me!!

Hey Everyone!
My Christmas holidays were so great that i almost didn't want to go back to school! I got to spend 5 weeks at home doing absolutely nothing but spending time with my family and doing whatever i felt like!

Now that i'm back at school, things are really changing for me. I'm loving all of my classes this semester! I especially love my Monday/Wednesday schedule since it's packed with all my music classes. I've really gotten back into an exercise routine and a good diet, so i know i will get a lot healthier this semester after spending Christmas break eating whatever i wanted. I'm also really liking all the songs that my voice teacher picked out for me this semester. I just know that this will be one of the best semesters i will ever spend here at LSU!!

I wanted to mention that i recently made a brand new blog, so i want all of you to go check it out!! http://rachelshappinessproject.blogspot.com/

Will update you guys more when i have a bit more time to type it all out!

XOXO
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment